Jul 23, 2015
Welcome to The American Warrior Show, the
podcast of the American Warrior Society. This show is
designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information,
motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your
listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments,
questions, or requests on the show to:
Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social
media and other methods with freinds who want to be
- Interview with Bill Lewitt, Trauma Management Specialist,
Advanced Paramedic with 15+ years of experience in trauma and
- Discussion with Bill about trauma managment and history of life
saving techniques leared on the battlefield.
- IFAK (Individual First Aid Kits) selection, set up, and key
items you need in yours.
- Torniquet types and recommendations.
- A candid discussion on clotting (hemostatic agents).
- Airway obstructions and testing the need for opening one!
- And much more!
For more information please visit:
Thank you to the show
Level Training (coupon code: "seeklander" for 15%
- Umarex USA (coupon
code: "seeklandercoupon" for 10% off!)
- JP Tactical Rifles